Saturday, November 27, 2010

Jonah Robert Keller


Jonah Robert Keller
11/13/2010
born @ 2:55pm

Welcome to your family Jonah! We're excited to welcome a 3rd boy into our family, though Tamara is seriously outnumbered and her chances of "the girls" ever catching up are now slim to none. But we love our boys and it's great to add yet another brother into the mix.

Jonah was born here at home as we had planned and hoped. And while not everything (or much) went according to our plans, Tamara's Mom was here to help deliver the baby and I had the honor of catching and announcing my own son. It was an amazing experience. One of the big pluses was how quickly Noah and Micah could be involved.

Here's Noah holding Jonah on our bed a couple hours after he was born.


Micah got his chance too, but this one from a couple days later was the cutest. It's classic Micah goofiness, but I especially love the pause in the middle where he studies Jonah for a minute.


As I'm writing this it has been two weeks since Jonah was born. It's been a challenge to get him on our schedule, but I think we're just about there. Next week I'll go back to work and we'll see what its like trying to return to our normal life with this new addition. Here's a few more pictures of Jonah so far (You can click on any picture to see it larger).


2 comments:

Peggy Sue said...

Those are beautiful pix and videos Todd! Thank you soooo much for sharing them. I've heard and read the accounts of the birthin', and I'm very excited to meet Mr. Jonah soon! Love you!
Your 'nother Sister,
Peggy

Abigail said...

It brings me much joy to see another precious baby in that well loved Moses basket.:) He is perfect, you are very blessed indeed!